- There are management levels of discipline which operate at Woodlawn: Levels 1, 2, 3, 4,5.
- Students who are disrespectful, uncooperative, or choose to act in a threatening or dangerous manner will be placed on a level. This will be done by:-
(i) Leader of Learning (Levels 1 and 2 only);
(ii) Year Coordinators /Assistant Year Coordinators (Levels 1, 2)
(iii) Leader of Catechesis; (Level 3)
(iv) The Assistant Principal; (Level 3,4)
(v) The College Principal; (Level 5)
- The Welfare Committee meets once a week to monitor student levels.
- Parent/caregivers will be formally advised by phone and by letter when a student is placed on Level 3 or above. This communication will be from the relevant Year Coordinator and or the Assistant Principal.
- Students who are placed on a level 4 (out of school suspension) will be required to attend a meeting with the parent/caregivers and the Assistant Principal. Notification of the re entry meeting will be given in writing and parent/caregivers contacted. The aim of the meeting is to build trust and restore the relationships between students and or staff.
- The Assistant Principal will oversee the recording of all Levels of students at Woodlawn and any changes of levels on the College’s electronic Learning Management System. The College adheres to the Catholic Education Office Suspension and Expulsion of students policy.